Sunday 12 February 2012

Cards and knitting

February is a busy birthday month.
 So I have been card making again,
 Two cards for friends at work, 1 for a cat loving auntie
 a special one for daughter
 and not forgetting one for hubby this week.
 It's still absolutely freezing outside and far too icy for running.  So I'm planning to sit down and knit this afternoon whilst the roast is cooking.  I only have about 20 cm of the cardigan to knit and it'll be finished.
I'm already planning my next knit!!  Why are there always far to many projects and never enough time?

1 comment:

  1. They are all lovely cards, I especially lobe the cat one :)
    I understand with the no running because of the weather, here in Iceland we had snow on the ground for 24 days of the month! Lots of very thick ice with no grit for a lot of the time too. Wile running one morning on the road, I saw my bf run t the footpath and wondered why, as I fell right on my ass I realised, the footpath haad been gritted! We both also fell one day while walking. We have run into a blizzard, it was not a good month for progressing!
    I hope the weather gets warmer for you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete