Friday 22 October 2010

Holiday

I'm going away for a short break and have been busy sorting outfits. I can only take a very small suitcase with me so I have to pack carefully. Here are the outfits:



Outfit 1:



This outfit is my new brown cords (that I have been working on this week), they are pleated at the top and three quarter length with turn-ups. The cream top with peach, dusky pink and red small flower pattern was made last year. You can't see clearly from the photo but there is a faux suage and fur hooded bolero that I made about three years ago from an old coat that my daughter had, Now that its turned a bit chilly I have added the gold scarf and gloves that I knitted last autumn and o course the outfit is completed with a Fairysteps belt and boots.




Outfit 2:
A pair of denim blue skinny jeans made four years ago and a new cream jersey fabric top that I made this morning when I had the sewing machine out fiishing the cord trousers. As the top only has three quarter length sleeves I have added the rose arm warmers that I made recently and a velvet and silk scarf that I made from remnants years ago. Once again the outfit is completed with Fairysteps boot and belt.



Outfit3:



This outfit is a very long olive jersey skirt that I made a few weeks ago but didn't get round to blogging. The cream shirt was made about four years ago and used to be a long tunic top, but got reincarnated as a shirt last year. The olive and purple neckwarmer also featured in an earlier blog. Another Fairysteps belt completes the look (and the brown boots from the first picture.



Lastly I shall take a few of my home crafted bags. A brown tweed bag with a long strap that is one of my favourites and was made at least five years ago and a huge bag (made from an old curtain before a holiday last year). The large bag is needed to hold my projects that I'm taking with me.


Must dash now as I still have things to do before I go.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits, 2 pairs of fairysteps boots! Lucky you, have a super holiday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this wonderful post! Im imagining all the outfits filled with you, bet you looked wonderful Mary! Hope you had a wonderful time, Ren x

    ReplyDelete