Friday 9 September 2011

Mary looks very bright today

That is what my colleague (the only man in our team of 6) said first thing this morning, and this is what I was wearing: 

It is a rather close fitting patterned jersey tunic with a rouched front panel.  I made it earlier this year and wear it with black jeggings (sorry I did mention black again).

and here's a close-up that shows the pattern on the tunic better.
 I mustn't forget the picture of my newly beribboned shoes.
It's amazing the effect of changing the laces (ribbons) in a pair of shoes.  I have worn these shoes to work hundreds of times and yet today my colleague told me how nice they were and how she really liked what I did with the ribbons.

I went window shopping at lunchtime today for more inspiration and at one point I felt as if I had fallen of the shop display as it was exactly the same pink and black!  Apart from that I have heaps of ideas for Autumn outfits that don't need me to make or buy anything new.  Well OK I did buy a few new pairs of thick tights.  And since I came home I have cut out a grey jersey tunic that I want to sew tonight - but I have to take the dog first so I must go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment