Monday 19 September 2011

where did this come from?


Look what appeared on my bedroom ceiling today.  He (or she) was crawling across it when I got in from work today.
I can only assume that it came in on some washing yesterday.  Of course I had to help it back outside.

It did cheer me up because I realised that I was really bored at work even though I'm very busy. There is nothing that stimulates me.  Nothing good happened, nothing bad happened in fact apart from me doing the usual boring stuff nothing happened.  I have to remember that it pays quite well, but there is more to life than money, even though I do have a son who wants to go to uni in a few years time.

Never mind I'm promising myself a sewing Sunday soon and despite my best intentions I have ordered some new fabric.  I've also partly sorted out my abandoned knitting projects and there are definitely some that can be resurrected.  I'm hoping pictures on both these will follow this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment