Tuesday 6 September 2011

Wrapped up

So I am back again,  I'm not really sure why but I am and I'm going to keep updating on latest projects just to show that I can!! So there!!  I was away visiting my mum last week.  I won't call it a holiday as it was a rather anxious time of buying and selling houses but I sincerely hope that all is now well and within a few weeks I will have more time to keep this blog updated properly.
Anyway whilst I was away I did take the opportunity to buy some touch yarn in a lovely ivory colour.  Perhaps not the most practical but it does go with a lot of my clothes.  It has such a lovely knobly texture that I'm knitting it into a simple stocking stitch wrap.  The short ends are slanted and I'm hoping that there will be enough yarn for really long tassle's all down them.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo that looks good! Soft and perfect for cuddling up to!

    ReplyDelete