Sunday 30 January 2011

Making a Mannequin - Part 2

 Having left 'the body' on its pole overnight, I was very releived to find that it was OK in the morning and hadn't collapsed in any way.
I took her off the pole and measured her vital statistics.  She was a bit wider than me round the waist and a bit deficient in the bust (even more so than me).  These were easily rectified by tying a string tightly round the waist to bring it in.  To correct the bust, I found an old bra and stuffed it with socks (what else).
I didn't like the glaring black on the tape and I had a cream polar neck shirt that I never wear because it is so thin.  Here she is loking much better.
I couldn't resist trying her out, so I grabbed a shirt from the ironing pile and tried it on her, to make sure that she worked.

1 comment: