Sunday 23 January 2011

Running.......

Did I mention that I run?  Well perhaps running is an optimistc description, more like puffing along rather slowly.  Last year I was injured from about May onwards and struggled to run further than a couple of miles.  With the addition of yoga and swimming to the trianing schedule, I got over the injury and have now started a half marathon training schedule.

I haven't actually booked to run a half marathon yet, there's a local one in March, but I'm not sure that I will be ready by then.  I ran seven and a half miles this morning and that was just about ok and I ran four miles yesterday.  I am on schedule but I'm really tired now and I have to go to the shop to get milk and walk the dog and cook the dinner etc, etc... I really don't know if I can keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment