Monday 24 May 2010

Monday - My week in clothes, day 1



Here is the little sundress made from the skirt and white shirts yesterday. It turned out well considering the skirt was only made from remnants of material in the first place (two of which were curtain fabric). I made the belt about five years ago from some leftover fake suade that I had made place mats from.

I also finished the crochet cardi yesterday, but more on that later in the week. As daughter has gone away for most of this week I won't have to share the computer so much and so I have decided to do something that I wanted to do when I started this blog. I want to blog 'My week in clothes' and put a picture of what I am wearing on the blog everyday this week.

ou may notice my sandals in the above picture these were made by the lovely Ren, they are an absolute favourite when it's hot like today. You can find them on the following link
http://www.fairysteps.co.uk

I keep promising myself another pair, but I just can't decide on the colour!

1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely,perfect for this weather. So jealous of your shoes.... and you can't decide what colour to go for next.....

    ReplyDelete