Sunday 30 May 2010

Oh I'm sorry I didn't complete the blog posts for last week, my mum's been ill. She's had diverticular disease for some time and just keeps losing weight. She's now retired and I think that she may be a bit depressed, we went out for a meal today and she was talking about how she had chosen the coffin she wanted. It's all most upsetting and I'm not sure what to do, because she would never admit to being depressed. My kids have gone to visit her this week, along with my brother and his wife and daughter (she's only 4) and I'm hoping that this will cheer her up, but I don't think it will solve the problem long term. She should go to the doctor, but she won't and so thing just keep getting worse. I need to sort something out but she doesn't live close enough for me to cook for her or pop round every day so I need another solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment