Wednesday 9 February 2011

Bad hair day

 I have an ongoing battle with my hair and I never seem to like it.  It was cut into a short graduated bob last summer and I was growing the fringe.  Then I decided that I would grow it all and it is currently about chin length all round.  It is a horrible length, but it just about goes into a ponytail.  So for days when I am really fed up with it, I decided to crochet some hair accessories.  Here are my selection of scrunchies, a hair band and a barrette clip.
 here's a picture of me wearing the hair band and my hair twisted in the scrunchie to disguise the shortmess of the pony tail.  Then I decided that scraping my hair right back off my face was not a good look.  I have a horrid 'widow's peak' hairline that is a bit vampire scary, and so I cut a fringe....
This is me with my hair scrunched and my new fringe.  It's so much better because it no longer flaps all over my face and despite how short it looks in this picture it is still long enough at the sides and back to go into a ponytail.  At the moment I'm feeling happy with it, but I'm not sure how long that feeling will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment