Tuesday 8 February 2011

Cards Galore

I have so many birthday's coming up in the next month or two that I really had to sit down and have a good card making session.  For quite a few years now I have been making all the cards that I send.  I buy the card blanks and have quite a good stash of stamps and brads.  I also like to keep cards that people have given me and my family and reuse them, along with bits of ribbon and lace from my stash to create some stunning cards.
Here are four cards for my friends, and two cards for aunts


A card for my daughter's friend

and one for my little nephew who will soon be two

and one for my own dear daughter, who is incredibly hard to find cards for as she doesn't like the 'girly' cards that are usual for her age group.

 Finally a valentine for hubby, witha red velvet heart, shiny letter's and gold heart brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment