Tuesday 1 February 2011

Tuesday

 Here is Tuesday's outfit: an empire line short sleeved shirt with a tie neck and a side zip worn with grey pinstripe wide leg trousers with turn-up's.  The fabric for the shirt was bought two years ago in a sale in John Lewis and the shirt was made up at that time.  The grey pinstripe was bought on ebay and the trousers were made approximately six years ago to be worn at a presentation I was giving at work.  I have recently had to replace the zip and re-sew some of the side seams.
As it's quite cold at the moment I wore a long T-shirt under the shirt and this wrap over the outfit.  The wrap is a new item in my wardrobe as it was made before christmas to wear to a christmas party!
The dark red colour is a big favorite of mine and I have quite a lot of clothes that include this colour in them .  To view more items in this colour click this link blog from 23 April 2010 the bag featured in this blog was also in use today!

No comments:

Post a Comment