Sunday 27 February 2011

I'm not sure this is fashion


 I'm not sure that culottes are ever considered high fashion, but there they were in denim and remarkably also in shades of brown.  I do rather like this denim outfit but my outfit is in chestnut brown corduroy and was made eight years ago for one of daughter's parties.

Unfortunately 'Millie' didn't photograph very well in this outfit but I think that you can see that the outfit is a pair of culottes with a sleevless boat neck top.  It is actually remarkably similar to the fashion magazine denim version the main difference is the 'fashion' version has sleeves.  The brown culottes I saw in the magazines didn't include tops and were only small pictures that I couldn't photo.

My culottes have large back pockets

No comments:

Post a Comment