Saturday 12 February 2011

Crochet away

 I have been busy working on a crochet cardigan which will be a present for my mum for mother's day.


It's quite a basic net pattern which is worked with the sleeves and yoke worked as one peice.  The sleeve seams are sewn together and the body of the cardigan is then worked in one piece.


The picture abovet shows the first sleeve section and the section round the neck being worked.  Below is the sleeve and yoke section spead out to show the shape of it.  I'm making jam this afternoon (from the fruit that I stored in the freezer as I didn't have enough time to make the jam in the summer.  So I doubt the cardi will progress much more today, but there will be pictures later in the week as I will take it to work and crochet away in my lunch time.

Tomorrow, I'm planning a sewing Sunday as I haven't had one for ages.

1 comment: